Open positions: None at the moment, but feel free to submit your resume and we will reach out to those with resumes on file first!
Past open positions:
We're looking for a fun and motivated person to join our team! Working at a women's clothing boutique is always interesting because new items arrive daily, so it's never the same day twice. Customer service skills are extremely important to us, our consignors, and our customers. We strive to make sure everyone enjoys their time in our store, and always feels welcome. We're looking for someone who is knowledgable on brands and designers, 18 or older, and can follow written and verbal directions. Please no in store drop ins.
- 1-2 Saturdays a month
- 2 Sundays a month
Perform duties of daily operations including (but not limited to):
- Using the POS and consignment inventory system
- Opening and closing the store
- Interacting with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Sort incoming drop offs
- Organizing merchandise
- Using garment steamer
- Answering the telephone
- Sell and achieve store goals each month
- Assisting with social media posts
- Know work schedule
Perform Housekeeping/ maintenance tasks including (but not limited to):
- Mopping floors
- Dust/mopping under racks
- Dusting shelves, tables, and other displays
- Washing windows both inside and outside
- Sweeping sidewalks
- Assembling display racks
- Cleaning bathroom
- Moving items to and from storage areas
- Updating displays when items sell
- Changing displays weekly to show new items and current fashion trends
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Lift objects of up to 50 pounds
- Distinguish colors
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To apply please fill out the form below and upload your resume in a PDF format.