Selling on consignment is easy and a great way to make extra cash from all those clothes just hanging in your closet. As one of Central Pennsylvania's best women's consignment shops, we'll show you how.
|Begin: April 1st
End: June 23rd
Begin: July 1st
End: October 1st
Begin: October 1st
End: December 21st
Begin: January 1st
End: April 1st
Limit of 25 pieces per drop off, per person. Designer bags are not included in that 25 item limit. Drop offs are by appointment. Schedule an appointment here.
Please look over our list of accepted brands. Brand list can be found here.
**We DO NOT accept mens, formal wear, sleepwear, or lingerie.**
Items must be brought in neatly folded in a plastic container or shopping bags. Items brought in in garbage bags will not be looked at.
Client Consignment Agreement
By creating an account you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You must be 18 to consign with us and the items legally owned by yourself.
2. You understand that the items you consign MUST BE:
-new or like new condition
-freshly laundered, dry cleaned, or wiped down (shoes)
–purchased new within the last 3 years (for clothing and shoes).
-no odors, or pet hair present
-designer items MUST be authentic
Any items that we find to be damaged in some way after the drop off will automatically be donated.
3. Out of state consignors who can not come into the store MUST donate unsold items. Local consignors can choose to pickup or donate unsold items.
4. Our consignment period is 60 days. For designer and name brands items you receive 40%* of the selling price. For premium designer items you receive 60%* of the selling price.
*percentages are based BEFORE sales tax, and processing fees are added (consignors do not pay the processing fee or sales tax.) For a brief explanation on designer vs premium designer click here.
5. All items will be included in coupons and sales.
6. Any unsold items you want returned will need to be picked up within 7-14 days of us contacting you. Items not picked up in that time frame become store property.
7. We set the price on all items but we are happy to discuss prices with you before items hit the floor (premium designer, and designer items only.). Items must be left for consignment.
8. My Girlfriend’s Wardrobe is not responsible for lost shipments to us. We are also not responsible for items that are lost or damaged by fire, water, or anything else beyond our control. By consigning with us, you are agreeing to waive any claim or rights against My Girlfriend’s Wardrobe. You also agree to take all risk of loss or damage to items being consigned.
9. Checks for sold items are mailed out during the second full week of each month. Checks are issued each month for the items sold in the previous month. Our bank automatically voids checks after 90 days. Any checks needing to be reissued for this reason will be charged a $5 reissue fee.
Please note that withdrawing items from our inventory before the 90 days may result in a deletion of your account. You will be charged a fee for pulling your items out of consignment early. Items on consignment may not be sold by the owner or a 3rd party during the 90 day consignment period. Our images of each item may not be used by anyone but My Girlfriend’s Wardrobe.
Please make an appointment if you have more than just purses or jewelry to consign. This helps us make your drop off time faster and easier for you! Please call 717-668-3020 or click the schedule appointment button below to get your appointment now!